Welcome to Ted Brown's Quality Paint & Body Shop
100% FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
If you honestly value the quality and craftsmanship of your car, Ted Brown's Quality Paint and Body Shop should be your choice for collision repair.
Ted Brown has worked in the auto industry since 1977. In 2002, he decided to become a businessman and expand to the new avenue of being a business owner.
With the support and help of his family, Ted Brown's Quality Paint and Body Shop has become the most trusted NEW shop in the area. If you've ever met Ted, you will meet a man that is down to earth and that honestly wants to build his business based on the trust and respect for his customers.
Located on Epworth Road (1 mile North of Deaconess Gateway Hospital)
Many people don't know that when you are involved in an auto accident ...
that it is YOUR CHOICE where YOUR CAR is repaired.
Regardless of what your insurance company trys to tell you ... IT'S YOUR CHOICE!
Choose a repair facility based on quality workmanship, warranty and reputation.
1. Never drive a car that could be unsafe due to damages. We will gladly arrange for your car to be towed to Ted Brown's Quality Paint and Body Shop.
2. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this or you may leave your car at our location and ask that the insurance company come to inspect the car. Ted Brown's Quality works closely with all of the major insurance companies. We also keep close communication with insurance companies to advise them of all work and repairs that need to be done to our customer's vehicle.
Your car is likely the second largest investment you will make, so preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally at Ted Brown's Quality Paint and Body Shop.
3. As a consumer, it's nice to know that there is no law that requires you get more than one estimate or appraisal on your vehicle. You have the right to get as many comparison estimates as you'd like in order to help you make an informed decision about you collision repair options.
4. You have the right to take your vehicle to the collision repair center of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. Your insurance company usually can recommend a reputable repair center in your area, including Ted Brown's Quality Paint and Body Shop.
5. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, just ask a friendly service advisor at our location and they will gladly explain the differences in the estimates.
6. Choose a repair facility that has certified (by I-CAR or ASE for example) technicians. Ted Brown's Quality Paint and Body Shop's technicians have continued training to ensure they are skilled in the latest repair process and equipment.
7. Make sure you choose a facility that has the advanced collision repair equipment and paints and repair processses. It is now possible to recapture the original factory look and feel of your car or truck after a collision.
8. Choose a collision repair center that offers a warranty. Ted Brown's Quality offers every customer our industry-best warranty that protects you for as long as you own your vehicle.
9. Let us help you work with your insurance company. We have established positive business relationships with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to "cut through the red tape" ensures a smoother, faster repair process.
10. Ask the repair center to prearrange a rental car for you during repairs of your vehicle. Ask if the shop can arrange for a replacement rental car to be ready when you drop off your car at their location. This is a courtesy offered at Ted Brown's Quality Paint and Body Shop.